2 lbs chicken tenders (about 15)
½ cup Almond flour
½ cup Instant Mashed Potatoes
½ teaspoon salt
6 grinds fresh ground pepper (or to taste)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 large egg and 1 tablespoon olive oil, whisked together
½ cup olive oil for pan-frying
- Lightly pound chicken tenders till ½“ thick.
- In large baking pan combine almond flour, Instant Mashed Potatoes, Salt, Pepper and Garlic.
- In small Baking pan combine egg and 1 tablespoon olive oil, whisked together.
- Dip dry chicken tenders into egg mixture then into almond mixture, place on waxed paper.
- In large deep fry pan, heat Olive Oil to med-high heat .
- Crack lid ( the air circulation allows it to fry but still keeps the heat in).
- Fry about 3 minutes each side.
- Remove when fully cooked to a plate lined with paper towels.
Honey Vidalia Mustard Dipping Sauce
2 Tbsp brown mustard
1 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp Vidalia onion dressing
- Stir together.
- Garnish with fresh basil.